Who R U?

A while back Garfish mentioned he lked the idea of getting to know some of us better.As no one has started a thread like this before I will take the plunge.I have been involved in and read many heated exchanges here in AudioGon.I hope no one attacks me for this thread saying "who cares about you,this is audio" Anyway,Im 45 and live in W.N.Y.I have never been married but have a music loving 11 year old daughter who lives with me.I have been a nurse for 20 years.Before that I was a Navy Corpsman for several years.I recently became engaged (first time) to a beautiful 30 year old music loving woman.At my age a 30 year old is a keeper and I have never been happier!! My other interests??Im into vinyl,who has time for anything else??
david99
Welcome to all the new posters on this thread.Happy New Year to all!!Kelly,I still have my Rogue 99.I hope to change my name soon to David99magnum!!I cant believe there are almost 300 postings here.Actually Kelly,Craig was more or less the brain child of this thread.I kinda stole his idea and started it.Thanks Craig!!!My original post here needs a bit of updating.I no longer am with the young woman I mentioned.Live and learn! I now have an 'older'(44)and wiser woman in my life.She is incredible! She lives a 1 1/2 hour drive away in Niagara Falls,N.Y. I spend most of my free days there now and I really enjoy the area.She loves music but since Im a metal head it may be a bit of an adjustment.She loves country music!! Has boots and all for line dancing! YEE HA!!! Actually,country 'aint too bad.Very nice digital recordings.Don't worry Kelly,Im not dumping analog.:~)Hey Duddy,I see ewe are still Rogue bashing! Don't forget bud,Mark is a ex heavyweight fighter! :^)Albert,you must be going nuts with no tunes man!!Hey Carl! where R U?? heh,heh,heh! I miss that! Craig,congrats dude! almost 300!!!
Dave your getting old, "country'aint too bad", when you give in its all over buddy! J/K. Good for you, I how ever can't manage to maintain a girlfriend that can tolerate my "ways", lol. Well have to get together eventually, when is mario having his next shindig? Just sent my ticket in from the last safe driving award I was lucky enough to recieve going down there. As the tire turns, so does life, its been a crazy year, hopefully with better to come in the future. If I can live the rest of my life with out another 9-11-01 I would be happy.

Cheers everyone and happy listening,
Tim
Tim- Mario is planning on a end of January seminar with Rogue Audio.Not sure of the exact date yet or who else will be there.
Tim,you have to slow those spinning tires a bit!
Your dad CFB will take away your stereo if you get another speeding ticket!
hey dave99, i always loved bluegrass, but never country. then i heard lyle lovett was country, & i have all his albums - does that make me a country fan? ;~)

and, re: rogue - i am *not* a rogue basher. i've just heard better, is all... ;~)

regards, doug s.

Hi Doug, haven't seen you around for a while. Great to see you like LL as well. How is your hotrodded lawn mower?!
Cheers!