Cable Elevators

Just curious if anyone is using cable elevators and what changes they brought about. I have read there are benefits to having cables raised off the carpet.
moonguy
I for one could not abide a cable that is unable to shield itself from the static electricity built up in carpets or rugs.
My prefrence for cables
excellent connection
shield for rfi/emf/microwaves,etc.
low capictane/resistance
skin effect
once you get the basiscs right I am far more intereted in voodoo claims.
IMO a cable that is picking up static from the carpet should be rejected out of hand.
I agree with "deturk".
I hope we can all agree that "bruised electrons" is a real problem. It usualy happends during and after long houres of listening to music.
I found out that 10min. brake every hour and a small hand adj. does the trick.
My cables were suffering from ED (Electron Dysfunction).

A friend of mine with a doctoral degree (an EHD in Bruiseology) recommended cable lifters to ensure strong, vibrant, and long lasting electron flow.

No ohm should be without them.
I bought 4 nice, soft, chunky erasers for $4.00 at a craft store to elevate my cables. They eliminated the vibrations I could feel with my hand on the cables. In any case, problem solved for basically no cost or worry.

Arthur
I have no scientific verification for my experience... what I take exception to is self proclaimed experts who have never used the item in question!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have used them, does that give my opinion more validity that some AS# who hasn't? I apologize for piling on pbb, but even his own neighbor hates him for being such a pompous a55!

O

o