What is your take on Mapleshade products

I've talked to the designer before and he seems to know what he is talking about. My only concern is he says they have compared their products to products costing 10 times as much and there products win out everytime. That sounds more like a sales pitch.
taters
01-27-13: Skoczylas
I am looking for strong and clear bass and lower mids, not too much focus on highs since my room and setup emphasize the treble.

I would not recommend the Double Helix for you based on this comment. The DH will NOT roll off the high's for you, so you would probably be better suited looking for cables that will attenuate the treble for you. Many out there will, Cardas, MIT, Monster, just to name a few. You may even be happy with Anti-cables or Morrow, pretty much any plain copper cable.
The Clearview are silver plated copper, and tend to be more revealing, but they are not for everyone.
War,

Am I missing something here as this thread is about MS stuff or is in not?
TL is MS? Maybe they are working together now?
War,

Am I missing something here as this thread is about MS stuff or is in not?
TL is MS? Maybe they are working together now?
I know you are largely talking about Mapleshade's non-CD items... but the Mapleshade CDs, while recorded well(generally well) are of third-rate music mostly and thus the Mapleshade CDs typify the audiophile problem... nice sounding... but music not worth listening to. Most audiophiles have a CD from mapleshade (or two)... and never play them.