Anyone heard the KR Enterprise Antares????

I was wondering if anyone had a chance to listen to the KR Enterprise Antares amp? Can this amp run low impedence speakers? How does it sound? How come there isnt much info about this amp on the web? Do you know where I can find more info about the amp? Thanks
souljasmooth
I just received mine!!! So far is burning-in. On my SF Guarneri - the best I have had in years !!!More later...
Prcinka, interested to read more about Antares+Guarneri. BTW, what cables R U using to hook the two?
Cheers
Wow!So far I have tried some Yamamura's( I have them around so it was easy)The super expensive Quantum Series is good, but I was able to get very close with the lower M-5000...I have tried some home-brew silver...maybe more investigation needed.
I remember excellent results with Valhalla / spm (IC/speaker) and also with bearlabs (IC&speaker). I state this as an indication of sonic characteristics that I liked (I listen to classical) -- not to say that you MUST invest in giga$ wires of the Nordost Valhalla persuasion...;). Cheers
Just found out that my Antares doesn't have the 300BLX in it. The later versions have the 842HVD tube. It's a drop-in replacement for the 300blx, but performs far better. Take a look and see what in yours. The HVD stands for "very high dynamics".