Anyone heard the KR Enterprise Antares????

I was wondering if anyone had a chance to listen to the KR Enterprise Antares amp? Can this amp run low impedence speakers? How does it sound? How come there isnt much info about this amp on the web? Do you know where I can find more info about the amp? Thanks
souljasmooth
Just found out that my Antares doesn't have the 300BLX in it. The later versions have the 842HVD tube. It's a drop-in replacement for the 300blx, but performs far better. Take a look and see what in yours. The HVD stands for "very high dynamics".
I have that KR 842VHD also. I just talked to KR and I am waiting to get more info about it and possibly more what is the difference...I will let you know or you can e-mail me later libor@shaw.ca.
I let my buddy borrow the Antares to use with his BC Acousitque speakers. Now he wants one. Says it's the best amp he's heard. He was using an Air Tight. That's two friends who are buying an Antares after hearing mine. The other was using a Bel Canto 200.4. He spoke to Kron about the 842 tube. Kron says that it's much more dynamic, resolving, and powerful sounding than the 300BLX.
Also I just received the info. This tube will last and it is guaranteed for more then 20 000 hours of continuous use!!! It has a new type of glass and even better vacuum. They do not want to sell the tubes alone for simple reasons... only we owners of the amplifiers know why! Enjoy the nusic!
Hmm? How does KR GUARANTEE 20,000+ hours of continuous use?
Can KR really tell how many hours have been used on their tubes? thanx.