Have Rogue Monoblocks, now what?

After hearing some Rogue equipment (and reading all the comments on Audiogon) I was able to get a pair of the monoblocks for a great price on Ebay. Now I need to figure out the next upgrade step. I have a Conrad Johnson PV5, and wonder what might match the Rogue well (besides, of course the Rogue preamps.) Or would I do better to get some NOS tubes for the CJ? I'd like to keep the preamp upgrade under $2000. I'm using Proac Tablettes now, but they'll get upgraded eventually as well. I listen to all kinds of music. Thanks.
sgreenberg
Sedond I am sick and tired of this shit as post.Have you saved it and insert it anytime someone mentions Rogue.
Your opinions on Rogue gear have no merit.
Like I said.You got the Pre 5 minutes later you where crying about it.
Both the Cary And Melos are junk in comparison.
leafs, i spoke w/3 different dealers who used to carry melos when they were in biz - two carried rogue, all three carried cary. all three recommended the melos, even tho they couldn't sell me a gnu preamp, which they' have been delighted to do.

sorry, that as a rogue-owner, yure so offended by the thought that other comparably-priced equipment may sound better. have ewe ever listened to the cary slp-98 or the melos music-director or melos sha-gold? i had the cary & the rogue in my house at the same time - the cary was much less coloured, had better frequency extension, while still equalling the delightful bloom of the rogue. it also had balance controls & a tape-monitor loop, which i like. so, the rogue went away. then i happened upon a good deal on a melos music director, so i figured i'd a-b it w/my cary & sell whichever one dint cut it. well, the cary, nice as it was, was almost mid-fi in comparison to the melos. that's what i heard, that's where i committed my funds. the statement that the cary & the melos are junk in comparison to the rogue, is obviously made by someone who has never heard either, and has an unnatural need to measure their self-esteem thru their equipment. i have a good off-forum relationship w/david99 - a rogue-owner who's so happy w/his pre, he put it into his name! we have cordial discussions about equipment, including rogue, cary, melos, & also about other tings. what's *your* problem?

sure, i comment about my experiences w/rogue, when the thread comes up - i thought that's what the forum was about. jeez, i prolly do it almost as much as *ewe* do, w/yer constant raving about it, whenever ya get a chance! ;~) hey, i got no problem w/that - i rave about what *i* like, too. but, i don't trash other folks, or their equipment yust cuz they don't agree w/me - especially if i've never even *heard* their equipment.

grow up, doug s.

Sedond,I am really sorry the Rogue brought out all the flaws in your associated equipment.Get over it.
Sedond,Like i said once before.If you had not cried about the Pre 5 minutes after you got it and sold it within a week.I would cut you some slack.