Krell HTS vs Proceed AVP

I am trying to build a HT. I know that both Krell and Proceed are good. But which is better, ecpecially on analog stero. Help!
pwkchan
I love my AVP, but I haven't heard the Krell. Also, Proceed is said to be offering both a software and hardware upgrade for the AVP after the release of the AVP2. Don't know what the cost will be though. Lastly, Proceed/ML offers the best customer service I've ever experienced!
While i have not tinkered with either of these units, i have been told / read in several different forums that the Krell is LOADED with "bugs" and "quirks". Some of these comments came first hand from a Krell dealer. Sean
>
Sean is right. I have also read in consumer feedback (please check Audioreview on these two models) that current Krell HTS has bugs.

Another model you should consider is the Lexicon MC-1. I have auditioned all three previously and chose the MC-1. Some people are concerned that its two channel capability may not be as good. Personally I didn't think that was the case and really liked its home theater surround sound much better.

In any case, all three models are coming out with new versions - the new Proceed AVP2, the new Krell Home Theater Standard (in sleek metallic silver) and the new MC-12 (with a much better looking outer shell versus the current cheap-looking shell of the MC-1). Krell suppposedly has fixed the bugs on its new HTS. All three new models are now heavily touting their 2-channel analog by-pass and balanced connections as well as home theater.

For myself, I initially tried to go with the same brand on AV preamp and amp, but finally settled on matching the MC-1 with the Krell KAV-1500, a 5-channel, 300 watts/channel amp along with B&W Nautilus 801, HTM-1 and 805 speaker system, with which I am very happy with both 2-channel and home theater sounds.