PMC speakers?

Hey Y'all,

These speakers have recently been brought to my attention and I would like to hear from anyone that owns them or has auditioned them and what you think of them. Thanks.........John
jrwr7
PMC speakers are a natural match for Bryston amps. They are generally very dynamic across their line with a good price/low-end extension ratio.

I heard the IB1s and MB2s quite a few times with both McIntosh and Bryston amplification. The IB1s were too punchy for my tastes. The MB2 gave a much more relaxed sound. I felt the MB2 was pretty musical rather than a strict studio monitor type sound. But if you're buying the monitors, factor in the cost of the stands. They're very pricey and IMO not a good value.
I have had the PMC GB1's for about 4 weeks.The difference now they have broken in is amazing. The bass has improved greatly and there seems to be much more cohesiveness to the sound.

I would highly recommend these speakers. They have great accuracy and the speakers appear to disappear with a dynamic, fluid sound that extends past the speaker cabinets.

I am looking forward to upgrading my amp to take full advantage of these.

Highly recommended

Alex

Melbourne Australia
I have PMC IB2 mains and center and LB1 rears all driven with Bryston amps. PMC's may not look like much but I have yet to hear better sound! They are incredible speakers especially when partnered with Bryston amps!