Best sounding CD of Brass?

I attended a performance of an unamplified brass jazz band the other night and wondered what CD in my collection (I have around a hundred jazz CD's) would be best to evaluate my system compared to what I heard live. I don't have one, so I turn to you, wise Gonners, to tell me what CD of brass music SOUNDS the closest to live instruments? I don't really care about classic performances, as this will be an analytical tool. Strictly sound, especially catagories such as dynamics, clarity, tonal characteristics, frequency, to a lesser degree soundstage and image.
madisonears
Try "For Duke" on M&K Records and see if there is a Bethlehem Records CD issue of "Sincerely, Conte Candoli" out there. Both possess very natural tonal brass instruments and are very dynamic.
Zubin Mehta rendition of Holst's The Planets on Decca/London CD. Also Vaughan Williams' Sinfonia Anartica on Naxos ($6 !!) has outstanding brass. Or try the Thin Red Line soundtrack which is the toughest workout you can give any system (beware of the volume level !).
I second the "For Duke" recommendation. Also if you have any live recordings give them a listen, you might find a "diamond in the rough" so to speak. Remember horns can be sweet and smooth but they can also be quite rude at times.
Reference Recordings' Big Band Basie has excellent brass sound and excellent overall sound as well.