Best Thread in Audiogon.

I am just curious about which thread have you liked more in this site and why. It can be because it is interesting, entertained,constructive,helpful,polemic,etc..
kareoke26d2
Not trying to stroke my own ego or anything but I really enjoyed my thread entitled "speaker fetish" a lot of laugh's in the this up tight hobby, then again it is hard to pick a favorite there are so many greats:-)Tim
My favorite was the recent "To Sub/ Or Not". As good as it gets. / As a former sub nay sayer; got one and love it Thanks, Sugarbrie;the dominate influnence for me.
Personally, I found Sean's thread on the Radio Shack SPL Meter corrections to be the most informative and educational. By far. For entertainment, there are just so many that I cannot narrow it down so well. SORRY. Basically, if I see Albertporter, Brulee, Carl_eber(posthumously), David99, Eldragon(wish he posted more), Garfish, Jcbtubes, Kitch29, Leafs, Rcprince, Sdcampbell, Sean, Sluggo(where'd he go?), Sugarbrie, Tml2 Tubegroover, etc.(apologies to those I have stupidly neglected to mention) in a thread I am instantly curious. Enough to read through all that is there. Thanks to all of you! Sheepishly, I have to admit(I know I am going to get killed for this one) that I also enjoy a good fracas here and there. One of those knock down, drag out wars we sometimes get into here.
I would add Detlof's "What is Musicality", to the above... previous posts having spared me the dire task of choosing only one. Thank you, Kareoke, Dekay, Tireguy, Trelja for directing my attention to threads I did not know (being relatively new to A-gon).

Cheers!