Looking to get TT

I seeking getting into a first TT and would like help!
My current system is Classe 25 amp, Classe CP-60 pre, Sonic Frontiers SFD-2 D/A, Sonic Fontiers SFT-1 Transprt
and Martin Logan Ascent. My preamp doesn't have phono so I would need phono preamp to hook into my CP-60 so having explained my set and only wanting to spend no mor than $1000 on TT and phono pre can it be done?
Was thinkng going with music hall MMF-5 andCreek OBH-8 as this would be my first TT set up and total cost would be around $700. Is this going to give me many years of good sound? in the future I can go with phono card for my preamp.
jsawhitlock
I'm just scratching my little head trying to figure out how one can have a total of $6000(retail)in a system when just the "noise control" portion is already at $8000 (retail)!! Must be a dang blame guvment program...
You need to read again..."I'm setting up a $6-7K system that will rival $25-30K ones".

Ah, now I understand why most people don't do well on the ASVAB...
Ron: You would be correct in deducing that I don't prefer the type of 'progressive' rock featured on those releases...I'm sure our tastes must have some overlap (rock is my main music), but one thing I must agree with you on the need to weed out the stuff in the collection that doesn't personally appeal, something I'm perpetually overdue for myself! ;^)
Zaikesman,I don't have anything in my collection that I don't like, only to say I will not collect Items Just for the sake of collecting. I must like and play the lp's I own, aside from the sealed ones I have.
If I have some items that I don't play, I need to find out why ,and maybe sell them off to make money and room for some more swirls or Canterbury music. I do this constantly, but am due for a major critique.

Zaikesman, if you like Rock then I guarantee you would LOVE some of this music. Because it is some of the best rock ever produced. Don't dismiss this untill you experience it. It is my humble opinion that the masses don't appreicate real talent.
With a few acceptions of course.

Psych I have 3 Jade Warrior lp's all swirls, how come yours are not?

Tom, I knew there would be no shoot out, it would be fruitless anyway. Just got a old Crusaders double LP from Japan and it sounds Stunning with the HI FI mod in place. Thanks again.

well guys, peace and love.
happy listening,
Ron
Hey Ron, is that Crusaders set "Rhapsody and Blues"? If not, it too, is excellent.