Acoustic Zen Silver Ref vs. Kimber Select 1030

Has anyone compared Acoustic Zen Silver Ref with Kimber Select 1030? I am interested in hearing about other's experiences. Thanks!
jwmin
I have not done a comparison with the Kimber but have replaced my Wireworld Gold Eclipse III inteconnects with the AZ Silver Reference. The AZ cable seemed much more alive and brought images into focus better than with the Wireworld in my system. These are very good cables and worth checking out.
Dmailer, thanks for your reply. In fact, I am using AZ Matrix reference IC between Krell 300i integrated amp and Sony 777ES. I am also using AZ Hologram biwire for B&W N805. AZ Matrix Reference replaced Transparent Music Super XL version. Compared with Transparent which is very lifeless and flat, AZ matrix wrought substantial differences in my system. Music takes on three-dimensionality, layering, and precise imaging. I can feel or see through a venue where music is being played. So, I am completely satified with the matrix. The reason why I posted this question is that I coud use more air, openness, and transparency. I am not saying that the Matrix is not airy, open, or transparent. It is very good in those aspects, but I could push a little further. I have not tried AZ silver which appears to be as great as Matrix. I heard great things about KS-1030 as well. I might try one or the other in the future.

Did it take a long time to break in AZ Silver reference in your case?
I purchased the AZ silver reference used so they were already broken in. I have not heard the matrix but my wireworld were very open transparent cables and I felt in my system the silver reference bested them in that department.