What Lacquers have been used on cables with succes

There was discussion about Lacquers used on IC's and Speaker Cables.

I was wondering if anyone knew of commercial wires that are being made using this method with what type of lacquer and what others might have experimented with in order to find a substitute for teflon?

I want to get close as possible to havig an Air Dielectric as possible.

TIA
abex
BWhite:It looks good,but it's very expensive.I might definitely use it for my personal cables like IC's,but it might be to cocstly for a 10ft speaker run.

I have not read the reviews yet. I will tomarrow. The reason I want to use a lacquer is that I want to have a substitute for teflon covering.My aim is to have something closer to an Air Dielectric. I am experimenting with Bare wire. Silver at the moment with some good success.

The IC's & speaker wires I have made surpass all the other's I have tried in my system so I am making progress.

Thanks for the links!
Abex, please keep up the updates. THey are VERY informative & valuable.
You realise of course that what you're doing is obviously a God sent "light at the end of the expensive wire tunnel" to all those who, like myself, are too lazy to take up tools and experiment as you are doing...:) CHeers
Abex, I think the main differentiator for C37 is its carbon content. I've heard of people applying Revlon black fingernail polish with added pencil shavings on wire who claim the results are similar to the C37. I'm not sure how flexible the nail polish is though.
Geez-I use to work in Rocket Technology which uses tons of Carbon Wire which is conductive.The purpose was not to conduct electricity though. I should have saved some. Dirty stuff though.

Graphite is the substance which is the same as
what you are talking I think.

VanDen Hul experimented with Carbon also. If you look at the Grasshopper Cartridge I think that has Carbon Tech intergrated in it also.