3 Top Cartridges Picks

What are your choices,3 Top CARTRIDGES.I want to know what was your experience with them,(if any).
Thank YOU
blcube
Throwback
The MC1B Mk II has an output of 0.7mv, which is on the high side for an mc cart. Are you certain the AN II doesn't have enough gain?
CMK,
Sorry, I just saw your post. You're right: .7mv is on the high side, and it may work. I think I'd rather have a little more tube noise than introduce another component and interconnect into the equation if I don't need it.
Do you own the MC1B MkII? How do you like it? I heard it briefly at CES and ordered it based upon forum chatter.
I thought I'll put my 3 cents in:

1)Miyabi cartridges in various disguises ( Cello, "Red Rose" etc), I own one and love it, but lowish output (.2 mV), requires transformer for sure. Fast, clean, detailed, great dynamics/bass, very good tracker at specified pressure (medium to heavy arm required);

2)Koetsu Onyx Sapphire. Classic sound, much more neutral than the rest of Koetsu line. Sapphire version originally built to Krell spec in 80's is also faster and cleaner, but still somewhat too polite and rolled-off at the top;

3)Ikeda cartridges, again in different versions (Cello, Rowland, may be others), if you can optimize one to work. All the problems of Decca on set-up but MC. Will sound great in Ikeda (FR) arms and Dynavectors. Again. lowish output.

Other impressive carts I've had over the years: Goldbug Mr/Mrs Bryer (also version built for McIntosh), Ortofon MC 2000 and SPU, Alpha Genesis 2000, Denon 103 of course, Shelter 901. There are more cartridges than years in life to play with. Keep on tracking, M. S.
I'll add just one: The Magic Diamond cartidge from the Swiss maker, MagicMicro. Lloyd Walker sells this cartridge and it is stunning in its combination of musicality, neutrality, natural detail and soundstaging. Top to bottom the best cartridge I've ever listened to -- it stays on my Walker Proscenium turntable. Lloyd has comments on his web site regarding what he hears and why he choses to demonstrate his turntable with this cartridge. http://www.walkeraudio.com

The only review of this cartridge I've seen is J. Peter Moncrieff's review. What he says about the sound of the cartridge matches what I hear. (I won't begin to vouch for his technical ruminations.)
http://www.iar-80.com/page62.html (scroll down two screens)
Throwback
No, I don't own one, though I would like to. ;)
I've only heard the MC1B many times and I do really like it. Really think it is a very fine cartridge that extracts all there is between the grooves and let's you hear it without pretence.

I once had the opportunity to listen to MC1B and the Urushi through my Herron phono stage. All I can say is that at this level, these carts sound very similar, only slight biases towards warmth with the Urushi. Hard to go wrong with either.

Do let us know how you like the cart once its run-in.