Looking for the right interconnect

My system has fallen into place recently - it is : Meadowlark Kestrals (hot-rods), Audio Refinement integrated, Rotel 971 cd player(w/mods),Analysis Plus oval 12 speaker wire-
I'm looking for the right i.c.- will it make a very big difference?
other tips for this system?
thanks very much-
Adam
128x128wombat3
Look out for Harmonic Technology, Truth Link at deep, used discounts.
Also used Coincident Speaker Technology IC.
A real bargain if you can locate it is the older version of the Music Metre, Calibre in the gray jackets. Do no bother with the last version of Calibre made.
I really disagree about using silver or cables that specialize in detail with your system. Having owned the RCD-971 and Music Metre Silver i/cs in a similar system as yours, I would go with something along the lines of Cardas. The 971 is great, but it has a fairly bright tonal balance that a SS integrated is not going to counter. It is also a little etchy (as most CDPs in that range are) for silver i/cs or Kimber, which are better suited for tubes and analog. I am coming from the perspective of listening fatigue, I really don't know what you are in to.

Kalan, have you heard Canto?
The idea that silver is bright is not the metal but a design flaw (usually dielectrics). This is not the case with Pure Note, HMS, and others. These cables are very detailed and smooth.
I did not say anything about bright cable. Silver cables correlate with a tonal balance that is different from copper cables. That tonal balance, I don't think, is good for his system. Plus, saying that all those silver cables are bright because of a design are flaw while their copper counterparts miraculously aren't flawed is ridiculous. Those silver ones usually work better with tubes/analog than SS/CDP. They are usually just different, instead of flawed. The type of metal, unquestionably, makes a difference.
Ohlala; Sorry, I have not heard the Music Metre Canto. Have you? If so, did you like it?