Looking for the right interconnect

My system has fallen into place recently - it is : Meadowlark Kestrals (hot-rods), Audio Refinement integrated, Rotel 971 cd player(w/mods),Analysis Plus oval 12 speaker wire-
I'm looking for the right i.c.- will it make a very big difference?
other tips for this system?
thanks very much-
Adam
128x128wombat3
The idea that silver is bright is not the metal but a design flaw (usually dielectrics). This is not the case with Pure Note, HMS, and others. These cables are very detailed and smooth.
I did not say anything about bright cable. Silver cables correlate with a tonal balance that is different from copper cables. That tonal balance, I don't think, is good for his system. Plus, saying that all those silver cables are bright because of a design are flaw while their copper counterparts miraculously aren't flawed is ridiculous. Those silver ones usually work better with tubes/analog than SS/CDP. They are usually just different, instead of flawed. The type of metal, unquestionably, makes a difference.
Ohlala; Sorry, I have not heard the Music Metre Canto. Have you? If so, did you like it?
I recently purchased the Jaden Interconnects that are pure silver. The notion that silver IC's are always bright is a myth. When silver IC's are done right, the system can have great tonal balance with lots of detail. The Jaden IC certainly has those strengths and is very musical. This cable is very difficult to beat for the price and comparatively to other high quality cables, it is my opinion the Jaden is equal or stands above the rest. I and a group fo my audio buddies have replaced our IC's (Nordost Quattro Fil, Silver Audio Appassionata, and Acoustic Zen Silver Reference) with the new Ric Cummins Jaden IC.