How good is Monster 2.4 bi-wire?

I have a pair of Monster 2.4 bi-wire i got for around $250 on ebay last year. They were a huge improvement over my old cable. But i was wondering if i could do better for around the same price. Or should i start somewere else first. My system 2 adcom gfa-555mkII bridged mono, adcom gtp-450, marantz 6000ose cdp, b&w 602s2 and monster 1000i ic's. Any advise would be welcome. I want to upgrade, just don't were to start.

thans
tommy
tommy583
It's OK but with Caroll Command wire from partsexpress.com you can do even better.
I had a pair of these for quite a while and was very impressed with them. I am not typically a fan of Monster Cable, but they outdid themselves on these cables.

I upgraded to a pair of Purist Museaus bi-wires and have enjoyed them a lot too. They are much better, but the cost A LOT more! For what you spent, consider those M 2.4'S a steal. You don't need to go out and buy new cable since I doubt these are the weakest link in your system.
Well what do you guys think is my weakest link. I'm not sure where to begin. But i know i have to start. The upgrade bug is killing me

thanks,
tommy
Tommy, you have a very nice system. The Monster is a very good cable and you won't really do better at the price you got them. Don't see any obvious weaknesses, but you can always upgrade your source components to good ends. Large gains in sound quality can always be gotten from paying careful attention to set-up and speaker/listener placement.