Audio Aero Prima Owner's Musical Taste

I've read glowing reviews from owners of the Audio Aero Prima. For those of you who own this player, would you please describe your listening tastes? I'd like to know if this player's strengths skew toward a particular style of music. Also, are you using tubed or SS amplifiers?
tvad
Yeah I bought my Prima from Tony too. I second Warren's enthusiasm. I compared it to my Capitole Mk 2 and it's pretty close to just as good. I listen to quite a bit of different types of music and everything sounds great without a hint of digititis often associated with lower priced players. The Prima is uncanny in it's ability to portray the exact placement of a large orchestra.

I'm using mine with an Innersound system, all solid state with the Innersound Eros Mk 3 speakers.
Warrenh,

Is it too late to ask info where I can audition the Prima 24/192? I live in Nothern CA and I'm very interested in listening to one or possiblly getting one.

Thanks in advance.
Joel
Go to Audio Aero's website and find out who your local dealer is. That'll do it. You'll love this baby. peace, warren
Warrenh,

I did email Aero and they referred me to Ralph who is an Aero Distributor. They are based in Minnesota.

I'll try again.

Thanks for the help.
You don't really need to audition a Prima.
Just order one.
I had mine for about 1 1/2 years and I had a real problem letting it go.I became very attached to it like a affair if you will.But I did manage to live without it after I fell in love with the Capitole Mkl . Now for the full retail difference between the Prima and the Cap.The Prima is the way to go.I however picked up the Cap for a good price used and well.... it is more than I expected ,way more.
Peter