Omar Bose...

has passed.
128x128tabl10s
A women I know recently bought a Wave at a garage sale. She LOVES it in her kitchen. She pretends to be Italian, so I brought over some Rossini. She shut it off after ten seconds and said "I ain't listening to no freaking ballet".
My first experience with any Bose product. Nothing wrong with it by me, at all! Although I find it hard to believe their infomercial where Herbie Hancock listens to one at home. HA
***Let's face it. We have all been duped and many of us continue to be duped. It's time to wise up and start thinking for yourself.****

I cannot believe I read this on Audiogon!!! Never thought I'd see the day. Brace yourself for the Blowback.

Thank You

Cheers
I prefer to think of MF as Mr. Ed.
He looks like the front end and acts like the rear.
Wilbur............
I hear a wave radio every day. best way to make a decent recording sound flat. I watch the non audio folks rave about how good it is but I note that they dont until they see bose on the front. Best marketing folks in the business.
Audio pioneer who brought better sound to many. Innovative products that have been copied my many and a target to slam by some.

Many, many years ago the 901's took me to another level and wetted by appetite for different and better for the decades to come.

RIP Mr. Bose...Thanks for contributing to the joy of listening to music.