What's most important to WAF-size, shape, finish?

What do you think is most important (regarding loudspeakers) :-)
for the wives/significant-others WAF=wife acceptance factor?
Size, shape, texture, finish, color, sound quality,etc. in order of importance? What do you think or what has been your actual experiences? Your comments regarding 2-channel AND home theatre are appreciated.
Thanks and happy listening!
myraj
I am on the "open market" again, my son..... read my bio... trying to come to grips myself! As you can tell from my bratiness, I am feeling somewhat better! - aj
the size and shape are certainly important but if you give her a good finish any other shortcomings will most likely be overlooked ;-))
Aj- "open market" what?!?! back in the original packaging and on the racks like the rest of us again ;) Just post an ad her at audiogon, judging by your interest in sports and audio(amongst many other of finer things in life) it shouldn't be a problem. I'm suppose to be the audiogon baby you better have that bratiness out of your system; that's my responsibility!!
~Tim
maybe "open market" was a REALLY bad choice of words earlier... anyway, I guess that you have weaseled your way out of another one.... mostly :) aj
AJ,
Yes, please do define "on the open market again"? :-)
In the same book? Maybe same page? :-)
John