What's most important to WAF-size, shape, finish?

What do you think is most important (regarding loudspeakers) :-)
for the wives/significant-others WAF=wife acceptance factor?
Size, shape, texture, finish, color, sound quality,etc. in order of importance? What do you think or what has been your actual experiences? Your comments regarding 2-channel AND home theatre are appreciated.
Thanks and happy listening!
myraj
aj-lol I was trying to be polite, to the best of my recollectoin your married-thus meaning your spoken for, however if you had a sister(i'll omit younger from my querry) there is a better chance she wouldn't be ;) I have a hard time when I find out the age of some members I assume they are late 20's and find out they are closer to double that! makes me feel alienated, but that's half of what being an audiophile is all about, realising that you are unusual and coming to grips with it! Cheers, ~Tim
I am on the "open market" again, my son..... read my bio... trying to come to grips myself! As you can tell from my bratiness, I am feeling somewhat better! - aj
the size and shape are certainly important but if you give her a good finish any other shortcomings will most likely be overlooked ;-))
Aj- "open market" what?!?! back in the original packaging and on the racks like the rest of us again ;) Just post an ad her at audiogon, judging by your interest in sports and audio(amongst many other of finer things in life) it shouldn't be a problem. I'm suppose to be the audiogon baby you better have that bratiness out of your system; that's my responsibility!!
~Tim
maybe "open market" was a REALLY bad choice of words earlier... anyway, I guess that you have weaseled your way out of another one.... mostly :) aj