Green Mountain Audio still in business?

Sent out email to them, but have not heard anything back. Are they still in business?

Thanks,

Rick
128x128rich121
Did you try calling them ?
Green Mountain Audio
310 South 25th Street
Colorado Springs, CO 80904 USA
(719) 636-2500, fax -2499
gma@pcisys.net
greenmountainaudio.com

I recently received an email from another agoner claiming that he paid for GMA Europa speakers but never received them. I was quite interested in them, but I'd be very wary after that email.
I hope they are in business. I was planning driving down and picking up a set in january.

I just called them, nobody answered, its just shyof 6pm, i would figure they would still be there, but maybe not.

They just released those Continuim 3 speakers a could months ago diddnt they?

Roy? Hey Roy! WHere are you!
Rick,

I'm a GMA C1.5i owner & have spoken to Roy many times. He has never blown me off on the phone or email & always found time to discuss speaker issues with me. I have to admit that I called him a lot this Summer: June, July just before the C3 went into production.
Roy knew that he was going to get real busy so he told me always *call him* henceforth as he was going to have far to much work to keep up with emails. Thus, I suggest that you call him & not email him. The # is (719) 636-2500. Often one of his employee, Ken, picks up the phone. Ken is pretty good about giving msgs to Roy. I've not had Roy not return my call thus far.
They are very much in business - just over-worked getting enough Europas & C3s thru the door!