sonus faber, vienna acoustics, proac

Hello everyone,

Currently I am using PMC FB1 and wondering if the following speakers would do a better job overall,

1.Sonus Faber Grand Piano ( or Grand Piano Home)
2.Vienna Acoustics Mozart ( or Beethoven)
3.ProAc Response D15 ( or Response 2.5)

I listen to classical music mostly, and I like neutral, smooth, non-fatigueing sound. Please don't hesitate to post your opinion. All advice welcome. Thanks.
heyanming
i did an A-B comparision between the 2 at tweeter,and end up purchasing the beethoven..i think the VA lines are better in clarity and the faber are better in the bass.
I cannot respond as to the other two speakers - but I just purchased the Sonus Faber Conserto Grand Piano. This is different from the Home and ( I think )is not made any more. After the set up I was enthralled. My old speakers are the Thiel CS 2.2 which I liked but could never make work in my room as to soundstage and imaging. These speakers are smaller in size and only a two way design - I was worried as to the bass - well I was delighted with the low end as much as the upper end octaves. Part of the problem with the Thiels is my room - They want more space. So with the the SFGP's I now have the sound I want - As for your taste in classical - this speaker is very neutral - from what I understand the SF Home is geared more towards home theater. If you could audition the Concerto Grand Piano, you probably will hear a difference. Since I have not listened to your other speakers - I cannot comment - but I am happy with my pair.

Good luck -
Second with the Sonus Faber. VA would probably be too bright and fatigue for your taste. Try female vocal (especially ones with high highs) on these two speakers using the same gear and you'll pick SFGP. Just for kicks, you can try playing some mezzo sorprano from any opera. You'll likely want to turn the volume down with the VA or worst case, stop the cd player.
Thanks guys for your advice. But so far, nobody mentioned ProAc. Is ProAc not a candidate for my taste?