Ultimate challenge biggest bang speaker

World class speakers cost lots of money I have discovered what I want my system to sound like, but I want to have money left over for better electronics. Anyone know afffordable speakers (up to $3,000 maybe $4,000) that will bring out all the detail, air, sound stage and life-like sound that I sensed when listening to kharmas or jm lab utopia divas or piega c8ltd. or dynaudio c4. All excellent speakers but surely sometimes a bargain can be found that gives you alot for the money. thanks.
pedrillo
Another vote for Tyler Acoustics. You can get a used pair of Linbrook Signature System speakers (including the bass modules) for about $3500. These are just fabulous performers for the money, and outright at any price. *Very* high bang for the buck!

---Dave
Hey thanks for your advice i am starting to realize that audio mags leave out alot of good info, I kind of wish they would hire a larger staff and in turn reveiw close to everything that's out there. But I think this wouldn't work because there isn't enough of an audience(no pun intended) for this hobby. Back to the question-- Let me add that speaker kits are an option as well, but I am leary of a speaker kit being as good as a commercial speaker since I do not own instruments used to align and match speakers .thanks and let's keep this going!
Easy choice, the Magnepan MMGs for $550 or the Green Mountain Europas for $899, both offer great values and are the biggest bang for the buck!
Second hand B&W Nautilus 805s sell for around $1500.
The Signature model about $2500.
I run mine with a Sugden Masterclass Integrated. 33 watts Class A power.
Friends tell me it's the best sound they ever heard.
GR Research is the best buy I have ever seen in terms of a speaker manufacturer using ultra state of the art crossover parts (that aren't even seen in some $20k+ speakers), yet charging a fraction for the relative performance his speakers deliver.

Note: The owner of GR Research is soley responsible for the design of the latest Epiphany speakers. Absolute sound has stated that the Epiphanys re-define imaging and "air"in high end speakers and have recently given them their Editors choice awards for those accomplishments.