Kharma 3.2 to MidiGrand Upgade???

Anyone have experience in upgrading from the 3.2 CRM enigma to the Midi Grand Ceramiques w enigma?

What improvements/benefits can be had and you've experienced? Very interested in what is possible with low powered tube amps, specifically Lamm ML2.1's etc.

On paper the Midis are more efficient. Are they easier to drive than the 3.2's or does their impedance dip more significantly than with the 2 ways? Also interested in feedback regarding room size, bass integration, etc.

I'm interested also in any comments regarding the new ceramique sub and if its necessary / integrates well with the midis. I am seeking to be able to reach realistic symphonic levels with content loaded classical music and heavy electronica.
128x128owl
Howie, My response was only intended to make RMaurin aware of Tenor's current situation and the uncertainty of future service/support for this product.

My comments on marketing was aimed at the vast majority of the industry, not only Tenor.

I had the pleasure of speaking to the guys at Tenor on several ocassion in the past and they appeared very committed to providing high levels of customer service.
Unfortunately, it hasn't worked out for them.
I have spoken with Tenors service staff. Tenors will be
fully serviced. The test equipment has been freed up and
be operational in 30days. If someone needs immediate help
contact Jtinn or email tnr_tech@yahoo.ca
Rcupka, I think marketing is very important and if anything, Tenor probably didn't do a good enough job of marketing. But their restructuring is apparantly complete and slowly but hopefully surely, they'll be back up.
Certainly wish the principals at Tenor the best in hopefully emerging from their troubles. Francois is truly a standup guy, a true gentleman and an avid perfectionist truly committed to great sound. It's also a warning as well, as sometimes we are all dealing with companies we have no idea how truly small they are or what their financial condition is like. Fortunately enough the high end audio is one of the few true cottage industries left in this country (and continent) and allows people with great ideas and products to introduce them to the marketplace. Unfortunately, whether they survive in the long run, even with great products to generate the initial buzz is a huge question mark as a lot more goes into their long term success than just having a great product. Again, wish Tenor all the best in their uphill struggle, they truly deserve success if any manufacturer in the high end does.
I join Owl. Tenor has manufactured great products that many of us enjoy a lot. Also they have helped to developed this hobby, setting new standards in amplification. In my case everybody in Tenor has been very nice, helpful and efficient, so I hope they can go back and be success again, they deserve it. Good luck