Wilson Alexandria X-2 with ML N33???

Hello,

I waiting my new Alexandria X-2 from Wilson factory, and I'd like to know what is the best way to connect them to my system.
Now I have two pair of MarkLevinson reference amplifiers (N33 and N33H), and two reference preamp (N32).
Is it possible to connect Alexandria X-2 in bi-amp mode? (can I use two of my preamp in this case?)

Thank you for advice.
linn_audio
The factory now ships all X2's with the 28.6 resistor as standard. The 32ohm are only used in special cases such as Spectral or Boulder amps which have very high damping factors.

In my experience the 28.6 significantaly improve the woofer control and perceived bass response they really tighten up the lower octaves. Try them and see which you prefer.

Please let me know me know how you go.
Oh and by the way make sure you change the mid and tweeter resistors at least every quarter. They do decay over time. I change mine every month but then I listen to mine pretty much all the time.

The resistors do get affected by high current heat loads which can change the resistor value under load. Always change them before fine tuning.
Do these resistors also need to be changed in Watt Puppy 7s? I never have seen anything about this but I am putting a lot of power into mine?
No not necessary to change them on the Watt Puppy only the X1, X2 and Maxx are affected by this. I must state that this not a problem simply a way of restoring the sound of the loudspeaker to optimum. If a dangerously high current passes through the resistors they will blow before any damage to the drivers occurs. Sometimes high currents not enough to blow them will damage them and then will cause sonic degradation over time.

I must also state that I am the principal of the Wilson Audio distributor for Australia and New Zealand and a dedicated Audiophile. As such I will try to help anyone on these forums with Wilson Audio products with any questions etc.