Looking for really fine cables at really low price

I have been listening to excellent sounding Exemplar exception cables for the last several weeks. While my HFCables are better they are also much more expensive than the below $500 cables.

They offer an excellent sound stage, dynamics, and top to bottom quality sound. Not only are they inexpensive but they are very portable and easy to install.

I am not a dealer or investor in this company.
tbg
Be sure to get 20% off these caps by buying from Sonic Craft as they usually offer that or you can ask. If your speaker has any resistors, then get Path Audio resistors from Parts Connextion. They are simply the best I have heard, even better than Duelund or Mills etc....
Thanks Grannyring!!!
I'll likely go with the Jupiter Flat stacked aluminum. I have every expectation this will make a good speaker much, much better. I like the idea that these caps are organic sounding with a touch of warmth; full of body and weight is a plus for me and my listening bias. I'm really happy for folks like yourself on the Agon, very helpful and a pleasure to read the threads you participate in. That 20% is meaningful. Again thanks for helping a rookie DIY.
Finally, I have a pair of the WE 16awg & 14awg Star Quad Bi-Wire speaker cables burning in on my Cable Cooker. I made these from Western Electric NOS tinned copper wire by twisting 4-14awg wires for the LF and 4-16awg wires for the MF/HF and cross-connecting the pos and neg runs, resulting in two runs of 16awg wire to each MF/HF pole and two runs of 14awg wire to each LF pole. I soldered some Cardas GRS spades to the tinned wire using Cardas quad eutectic solder. Still need to finish them by cleaning flux and adding heat shrink over the connectors.
WE Star Quad Bi-Wire Speaker Cable
What is the so-called “burning-in” of a cable ?

A: Any cable’s conductors consist of many groups of atoms, clustered in crystals or atom clusters. The borders between these crystals or clusters are critical zones where electron movements are hindered when the condition of these boundaries is getting worse. This worsening takes place e.g. when your loudspeaker cable is moved every day and/or chemical activity is around - latter amplified by higher humidity levels, elevated temperatures and air pollution. Also imperfections in the cable insulation can trigger conductivity changes.
Burning-in is the effect that, despite any affected crystal borders, the sound quality improves again thanks to electron movement through conducting zones like so-called electron tunnels. But... when you move a cable again, those tunnels are “broken” and you then have to start again by playing your music.
The WE16 gauge speaker wire sounds great. I understand what the fuss is all about. The Belden interconnects have over 100 hours of burn in so they went into my system this weekend and these IC's also sound really great as well. They sound completely different than the Kondo KSL-LP interconnects I have been trying. Its easy to hear why so many folks are switching to the WE/Belden combo. Over the next few weeks I'll have a better handle on which interconnects I prefer but at this point I am connecting musically with Belden more than Kondo. Regards-Jet