Speaker decision $3000-3500...help

I have been around auditioning speakers around the $3000-3500 mark.

I am looking for speakers that are musical, open, dynamic with a hint of warmth!
I listen to Soft Rock, Pop and some House/Dance music.
Mostly multi-track and digitally amplified stuff.

I have auditioned PSB, B&W, GoldenEar and Amphions.
I was most pleased with Amphion Helium 520s, since they are very engaging and natural sounding. Jack of all trades.

If you think there are other speakers for my preferences in the price range of 3000-3500, please guide me, i will audition them as well.

Otherwise i will pull the trigger on the Amphions and will need suggestions for Amplification for them. Budget would be $1500.

Please, any advice either on speakers or amplification would be appreciated.
Thanks.
adurlabhji
>>Class D amps have come a long way. Listen with your own ears, before you take someone's advice.

THIS is good advice from Ricred1. Blindly ruling out Class D amps is myopic and dumb. Try one first. I made the mistake of giving too much credence to comments on here about Class D amps being "sterile" and "cold" and "clinical" and "non-musical", then decided to try one for myself. There are many fantastic choices in Class D, with small footprints, lower heat output, lots of power, and without spending 4 mortgage payments. Peachtree, Bel Canto, Wyred4Sound are just a few. Listen for yourself and enjoy.
I really like what Clayton is doing over at Spatial Audio. Check them out. His Lumina series looks excellent. I've heard his earlier works at Emerald Physics and these are supposed to be better.
Class D amps are not sterile, that is a thing for sure. The first ones could be quite harsh. These days it is a different world.

But when I compare the best Class D amps with the best Class A amps. They still have more flavors in the mid freq. Compare them with classical music with 4-12 instruments.

Enjoy the comparing. It can be a lot of fun. I hope you like it as well.

Goodluck!
Update: I bought a pair of MA GX200 and I'm pairing them
with my Bel Canto c5i.

Impression 5 hours into listing:

1. I've unplugged my subwoofer. No need.
2. Holy cow, the resolution is nuts; depth is pretty good
for being 10 inches from the real wall (I'm space
constrained, unfortunately)
3. These are some good looking speakers-wife likes 'em
4. I have owned both Pathos and Pass,and I can see where Bo
is coming from. The Pass would flesh these guys out a bit,
the Pathos would make them disappear completely.