Your favorite musical non fatiguing speakers?

I've been auditioning speakers in the $5k to $8k range. I liked some of the Dynaudio, Sonus Faber, and even B&Ws in that range. Maybe it was the setup but in the back of my mind thought all of these could sound exciting but also fatiguing long term. And I'd hate to spend that kind of doe with that being the case.

I'm looking to use a solid state Cary amp and the tubed Cary SLP 05 pre for electronics FWIW.

From other threads I'm hearing Proacs Joseph Audio Aerials Harbeth and others may fit the bill. What are your favorite speakers for musicality and lack of listening fatigue? I'll be traveling to the next state to audition more next week.
larrybou
After playing them for awhile in the forward woofer config they're really sounding good. Not rattling the walls with 3d deep liquid bass but excellent bass anyway and probably even more coherent and correct sounding (at least in my listening space).

Plus the speakers look more impressive like this, can be closer to the walls, and even sound better with my darker cables.

Knowing they were recommended to face backwards it didn't seem possible that the same woofers with the same output could also sound correct with the very different job of playing into the room.

Actually with the woofers facing in either direction the bass sounds better than any speaker I've ever owned including Cary Silver Oak 3s, B&W 804s and others. The design and engineering that went into these Veritys is truly impressive. No longer for sale.
While you're experimenting, maybe you should try just using the monitor's.
Worth a shot, these are wonderful speakers and one's that I would imagine you will regret selling.
Good luck
Jeff
That is one of the best features of the Parsifals, they allow you to have the woofers firing forward or backward. This really helps to integrate them into many more rooms than speakers that don't have that flexibility. I'm glad that you are enjoying them.
Larrybou, easy solution, stop listening to rock and concentrate on Bach.
Better for you mind, body and soul.
" stop listening to rock and concentrate on Bach.
Better for you mind, body and soul"

There you go.