Phono stage rec for Rega P25 with ZYX R100-02H

Just picked up a used but perfect condition Rega P25 and added a ZYX R100-02H cartridge to it. My current phono stage is the Musical Fidelity V-LPS II, but I was thinking of upgrading with a budget of ideally less than $700-800. Any good matches for this turntable/cartridge combo?
jawks
A tube phono preamp will take the "edge" of the ZYX and relax it. I would investigate the YS Audio-Concerto Plus(mc-tse)$1100(new) as a possible better sounding option over the Jolida. I'm using an Allnic H-1200/AT OC9 mk2/P9 and it tames the ruthless AT! A used Allnic H-1200 can be had for under $1k. I realize these are a little over budget but don't scrimp on the phono stage especially with a $1k cartridge.
Hey, thanks for your suggestions. I had not considered those but will do some research now!
I use and like the Musical Surroundings Phonomena Nova, similar to the Phonomena II you have in your list.
Other people mention the iFi as being quite good and at a good price.
And the Ray Samuels Audio Nighthawk

http://www.amazon.com/iFi-Micro-iPhono-Phono-Preamplifier/dp/B00AU073RS
Wow, just read some reviews on the Audio Nighthawk and they are quite overwhelmingly positive. This is definitely a contender now ...
I have been using a PS Audio GCPH with my Rega 25 + Denon 301MKII combo ... sounds great!