Nuforce

I read the ad... has anybody tried the NuForce products?
hockeydad
Ggil, single ended silver wire did not work for me. It was too bright and lost the richness in my system. I will go back to the bi-wire configuration. I am going to look at some other options on wiring after I get a better pre/amp. I also have an upgraded cdp, actually two of them from the upgrade company. Modifiying units by the right people are the only way to go!
Jp1208, I received the Reference 9s yesterday. They are the extended bass version and I'm burning them in now. I plan to put about 100 hours on them before doing any critical listening. I am running an APL Denon 3910 (the latest version) with balanced interconnects from Ridge Street Audio (Poiema III). The interconnects are silver, but in my system, they are not bright. I'm running my APL Denon direct to the Nuforce amps. Once they are burned in, I will compare the extended bass version with the standard and report back!
Read the HiFi+ Issue 42 review.They also felt there is less to the amp than some would have us believe.Opinions on the sound of this amp vary, so maybe there are unit to unit differences,hence my initial reaction. I wanted to like them,but the pair I listened to didn't do any of the things that the reviews said they would.Maybe they have a sound that is appealing to some and not to others.
Maybe they have a sound that is appealing to some and not to others.
Immense truth to this statement.