Machina Dynamica

Does anyone take the products that Machina Dynamica sells. There is a bell for sale here where you are supposed to ring it in different rooms throughout the house. What does that have to do with audio?
128x128stereo5
"Most tweak vendors are based on science and engineering. "

Well, I might be giving many tweak vendors the benefit of the doubt still with that accounting but I suppose its all relative.

Also I might clarify that the MD bell may be the only MD product that actually has anything concrete to do with sound, in that being a bell I would have to assume it does in fact make a sound, , but I could be overlooking something else. Its also a pretty cool looking trinket from the picture as I recall IMHO FWIW as these things go, with roots in eastern mysticism to boot supposedly as well. I'm sure GEoffkait will correct me as needed....
That bell is some chunk of junk the guy found and is trying to pawn off because he knows some fool is out there willing to buy anything.
A guy willing to sell the 'Teleportation tweak' and telling folks to stick photos in the freezer for better sound is a real nutcase...
You may recall a book back in the 80's with a title something like "Build yourself a spaceship". A tongue in cheek mental exercise designed to (once you've grasped the concept) take you on a serious trip when hopped up on mushrooms or the like. It would be interesting to hear where Geoff has been.
You've need to read about the Teleportation tweak. Look it up in the archives.