Audio Horizons TP 2.0 Preamplifier

Anyone famaliar with the manufacturer,and in particular
this pre amp.The credentials and testimonials seem
impressive.The advertised 10 day audition is appealing.
markwatkiss
I continue to use and to enjoy my TP 2.0nB preamplifier. No trouble with the preamp at all. I think it is a great value.
Perhaps you will enjoy the process of upgrading the preamplifier. I went for the fully upgraded version at the start, including the upgraded tubes, and have not regretted it.
As I understand it, Joseph offers the tubes as a not-for-profit service to his customers in order to better demonstrate the capabilities of the preamp. I listened to the stock EH tubes and to Siemens tubes. The benefit of the Siemens was clear to my ears. However, there may be other excellent tubes that you would prefer.
I'm still enjoying mine very much(TP-2.0n). I recently upgraded its power cord and went with the ultra-expensive Siemens CCa tubes. Both brought the sound to a new level of sonic bliss for me. I don't plan on selling mine any time in the near future. Joseph offers a money back guaranty, so what do you have to lose by giving it a try?
Cedar and Sherod
Thank you for responding. Particulaly good to hear that the more basic 2.0n has satisfied, and that the tube upgrade is worth it. I am salvating, now just have to gather funds and support from my dear one.
Grammajo,

I would recommend that you discuss your needs with Victor Comanchero, Joseph's sale's rep and confidante. Victor is very knowledgeble and helpful and has always answered all my e-mails with great detail. I would have possibly upgraded to the balanced transformer, however, my amps don't have balanced inputs at this time, but I can get them upgraded anytime. My amps are the VAC Musicbloc monoblocks and they mate extremely well with the TP-2.0n preamp. Joseph and Victor might be familiar with your amp so they can suggest which version of the preamp would best suit your needs. I have a feeling that once you hear this preamp after its break-in period, you'll be very pleased with it's wonderful musicality.
Well how about that, I started this thread months ago and now it's back like a proverbial boomerang.I now have a TP 2.0nB.After a traditional burn in period I auditioned against my Aesthetix Calypso.It was evident within several minutes that the TP 2.0 was superior in every way,and that was with the stock EH tubes.I recently acquired a quad of
NOS Siemens which raised the bar another level.
After 30 years of upgrading,buying,selling and tweaking it is my considered opinion that this pre amp alone is most dramatic improvement I have experienced in my system. It has no remote,well I had to open another bottle of wine anyway,right.