Building the Audio Note Kit 1 SET amp...

Hi, Folks,
If anyone's interested, I've started a blog with lots of photos, documenting my ongoing build of the Audio Note Kit 1 300B SET amp. If you've ever thought of building any kit before and want to get a feel for what it's like, you're welcome to have a look!
rebbi
Smctigue1,
The bass is good, just not as good as the Tekton. I'm in the middle of comparing the M-Lore against the DeCapo in my room, my ears. Overall the DeCapo is very nice with the Coincident Dynamo 8 watts across the board. I will go into detail at a short future date. I am going to, at some point also compare against my Lore. Going in I knew the bass should/would be better; but I'm interested to find out how they compare in all other parameter, i.e., tone, timbre,harmonics, naturalness, soundstage, etc.
Smctigue1. I forgot to mention that I believe Rebbi will be in audio Heaven when he gets the AN-Kit back. I believe, as I listen, the Ref 3a and AN will perform superbly together, based on what I hear with the 8 watt Dynamo. The Tekton is also a great match.
Rob,
I'm also looking forward to your impressions of the De Capo. I, too, am not surprised that the M Lore sounds more authoritative in the bass region. I am very interested to hear what you think of those other areas you mention.
When I mentioned to Eric Alexander of Tekton that I owned De Capo's, his first reaction was, "Excellent speaker." I was positively impressed that he didn't jump on the opportunity to trash someone else's product, something that I've heard other small speaker manufacturers (who shall go unnamed) do. Seems like a classy guy.
03-24-15: Rebbi
When I mentioned to Eric Alexander of Tekton that I owned De Capo's, his first reaction was, "Excellent speaker." I was positively impressed that he didn't jump on the opportunity to trash someone else's product... Seems like a classy guy.
I had Klipschorns when I first spoke to Eric about purchasing the Katz Meow he had at the time. I told him that if the Katz didn't best the KHorns I would not hesitate to send them back. Eric simply said, "I'm familiar with Klipschorns. What's your address?"
I still have the Katz.
Pete should have the new transformers today or Monday. I'll report back when I know more about the ETA for the amp's return.