How many us a Line Conditioner with a Big SS Amp

How many us a Line Conditioner with a Big Solid State power amplifier ? Such as a Big Threshold, Pass Labs, Krell, Levinson.

I am still not sure on using a line conditioner on my big power amps.

Thank you for your help.
Joe
joefama
John, thanks.
I was just curious if you ever compared with or w/out Hydra with the same cord.

I did a test with the same 2 cords, Taipan Helix Alpha(except for 15a on amp and 20a on Hydra) and direct into the wall the amplifier sounds better. Not even a dedicated circuit, and still better.

As I mentioned before in another post, the McCormack amp I had sounded better with Hydra2 or Hydra4. With Hydra4 I'd say it sounded a bit darker than it did with the Hydra2, but still was better than plugging it directly into the wall, where there was an apparent AC noise even heard through the speakers if I had my ear close to the tweeter.

One of the differences between Hydra2 and all other Hydras is that it doesn't have the magnetic breaker. This may or may not make it more pure, but I do know that there was a difference between Hydra2 and 4 sonically. I do like what the Hydras do for the source components. Lowering the noise floor there seems to be nice.

Some people use Exactpower regenerators even on relatively big solid state amps. I haven't tried that yet, but I may.
I just invested in an Exact Power EP-15A,and it's "balanced" partner,the Ultra Pure symmetrical wide-band filter.All to run my entire system,even though I have dedicated lines.I have heard some regenerated products on my front end stuff,and was amazed,so I feel quite good about this new combo,which has been shipped,but has not yet arrived(the Ultra Pure has,actually).My amp is a two chassis Rowland 8t,recently modded by Jeff.I'm gambling serious dollars that this will be a good investment,as almost all power lines have absolute dreck coming in which is definitely picked up by sensitive circuits.
Best!
speedy, if you happen to try your amp on it, could you please post follow-up. It would be appreciated. Thanks!!!
My ENTIRE system,including amp(and sub with built in amp) will be run,this way.I will report back,unless it is a MAJOR mistake,and I wind up commiting suicide!
Best!