Personal amp evolution

Seeing the over night success of the speaker evolution thread, it may be interesting to see what type of amp(s) we have all run. Same deal as the other thread-we will sort of create a puzzle of our systems you'll have to visit multiple threads to put everything together!!! ;)
For me I started:
Adcom GFA-565 monoblocks
Rotel RB-990bx
Jeff Rowland Design Group Model 5
Balanced Audio Technology(BAT) VK-60

either a CAT JL2, BAT VK-75se or Tenor 75Wp on the horizon.
tireguy
How does owning a McIntosh MA6500 Integrated Amplifier sound to you?

-Adcom GFA 555 II (great for loud music/party system, bad with thiels and critical listening)
-Muse Model 100 (one of my favorites from long ago)
-NAD 314 (still have it, and love it in my son's room)
-Dynaco ST 70 (sweet sounding little amp)
-Bell Stereophonic Tube Integrated (totally retro tubes out the yin yang) from 50's.
-Parasound HCA 800 MK II (didn't do anything for me)
-NAD C272 (amazingly clean puncy amp for 450 bucks used)
-McCormack DNA 0.5 (sweet midrange, great bass,not very refined treble though)

-McCormack DNA 225 (very nice powerful fairly transparent amp, one of the great values out there)

-McCormack DNA 0.5 Deluxe / Smc Rev B (lasted about 2 weeks..excessively bright and annoying, seemed to emphasize sibilance)

-Aragon 8002 (stock and then modified, very good very inexpensive amp, punchy bass, open mids, recessed highs,not as good as stock dna 225 on mids/treble but equal in bass drive, to a point of course)

-Audio Research 100.2 (this could be the end of the line for me. Most musical amp i've ever had by a long shot)

Well, I've gone through a few units now so I guess I am now qualified to enter a response. :-)

1987 when I didn't know anything (don't think I still do but that's a different matter): Luxman LV-111

2000: Rotel RSX-972 Reciever. For my Home Theater.

Decided to start a second 2-channel only system

2002: Rotel RA-1060

2004: Anthem Amp-1 (using Rotel 1060 as the pre-amp)

2004: Anthem TLP-1 pre-amp to use with the Amp-1.

2005: Musical Fidelity A3.2 CR pre-amp with the Amp-1

2006: Anthem Pre-2L preamp (bought from Audiogoner and
sitting in shop 3 weeks after I received it and still waiting for the repairs.).

2007 (last week in fact): DK Design VS-1 MK II (Glad I didn't read any of the Audiogon threads on this one before buying it. Would have throughly confused me. I got it for a little more then half price from a local dealer so I have full warranty and all that). I am not a critical listener and don't have the deep undestanding or experience with really high end equipment that some of you have, but I can discern basic differences in musicality, bass and highs. So far I find this unit to be the best of all I have had (still have) in those terms. I feel I could listen to it very long without getting fatigued. I also find when I feel like turning it up it's not a problem with this unit. With the Amp-1 it starts to hurt my ears if I turn it up too much. Now, I just need to put a tape or something on the loopy meter which is terribly distracting.
I am pretty sure I am good for a few years now, unless I get some killer deal on a used high-end amp. Although that's doubtful as the higher end amps even at used prices are far out of my reach. The DK is pretty well at the limits of my pocketbook as it is.
-- Sanjay
Started with the humble Musical Fidelity B200 integrated.
Jumped to McCormack TLC-1 driving Music Reference RM9s.
Then Diva Classic 100 driving Unison Research Smart845 monos.
Changed the Smart845s to Lazarus H-1B Hybrid.
Finally upgraded to a full Diva amplification :
Diva Classic One pre, driving Diva Blue Sky Signature.

Update:
Quite by accident, I heard the Sanders ESL stereo amplifier driving a Vandersteen 2CE Sig and my re-collection of this spk driven by the Diva was good, but this was something better. So I arranged for a home trial and the Sanders now resides in my home stereo setup, driving the Cabasse Baltic/Thor II.

Brief description of Sanders' sound:
Fast, detailed, pure tones, excellent imaging, deep/tight bass. I would call it a Darsteel on steriods. Pure mids/highs, tight and controlled bass.
I bought a Marantz SR-73 in 1994 which was joined by a Carver 100wpc integrated in 1996. I replaced the SR-73 with an SR-82mkII in 1997. I sold the Carver integrated and replaced it with an original Carver Reference Lightstar and Lightstar Direct preamp setup in 1998. In 1999, I sold all of my previous equipment and dropped back to a Marantz SR-92mkII for a while. That was joined by a Rotel RSX-1065 in 2003. Now I am looking for something better than all of the above.