Pass X-250.5 or McIntosh MC402?

I have B&W N802 and for some time planning to buy X250.5 amp.
I heard others found better match with big Macs?! I also had good results with Mimetism Audio 15.2 model. Please advise...
srdan
Interesting that you seem to be just generally dissatisfied for some unknown reason, just a lack of pleasure. I tried a lot of ss amps looking for the pleasure I found from my tube amps without the heat. None came close, including the x250, until my MC402. Now I am COMPLETELY SATISFIED. Wierd, eh? Feels wierd to me not to want to upgrade something... My system now is ARC Ref3, Mac MC402, Quad US Monitors (or Thiel 2.3's), VPI Scout,Skala, Minimax phono, and Marantz SA11S1.
My point is, the MC402 gave me much more satisfaction than any other amps I have heard.
Interesting that you seem to be just generally dissatisfied for some unknown reason, just a lack of pleasure

Don't get me wrong, if you are referring to Mmitch7711, I am not dissatisfied with my system at all, I was merely trying to protray that sometimes I (we) can get caught up in the thread traffic of how someone reaped huge benefits and be bitten by the bug. I will speak for myself on this one because I have changed components way too much in the past three years. I finally have a setup that is simply marvelous, however I received an e-mail from someone who used to operate the Mc-501, however has since changed to the Pass Labs and he thinks they are way above the Mac. With that said, I immediately wondered how the Pass would sound in my system. However upon reading this thread and taking sensible advice from others I have decided to take a chill pill. I know I am not in this alone, however I have made up my mind to "Slow Down", and enjoy what I have. If you look at my system, I feel I am blessed. That's all I was saying.

Thanks
Mitch
I have 804s with a krell ksa 100 with out the s the pure class
a version the krell runs them wonderfully with ease, I would also highly recommend a BAT VK-500 with bat pack. And if I were to chose between pass or mac it would defiantly be pass.
The Pass, as well regarded as it is, didn't do anything special for me on a pair of Genesis speakers. Volume control was noisy as well.
regards, David