Red Wine Audio Isabella

so i just ordered my red wine audio Isabella with dac -
http://www.redwineaudio.com/Isabella.html

it just went up for sale yesterday and vinnie of red wine stated that i should have it in 3 weeks. I have been excited about this one since it was mentioned last fall! Anyone else order one? I'll post my impressions once I get it. I have a good feeling that this one is going to be the ONE!

-Jeff
jwarmbrand
Yeah, I have it on order as well. Are you going to feed the DAC with a Mac book or cd transport?
hey kclone,

i just picked up my macbook based on vinnie's recomendation and am already ripping my music using lossless files. i really do love the clean user interface and "front row" software and the included remote. I can see and control this thing across my room, awesome! and it is battery powered naturally. vinnie mentioned that 6moons will be using the same macbook in the review that is coming next month - feeding the Isabellina dac. i am very excited to get my Isabella! Just need to be patience for a few weeks!

-Jeff
I hope to get some objective opinions on this one...particularly with the dac. I think vinnie is awesome but id id like to see a real head to head say against the dood, joule, Audio Horizons etc.
Vinnie took his time on this one, and from talking to him, he seemed like he was holding back a little on his thoughts about how it sounds. He wants to wait for the owners and reviewers to sound off. Of course 6 Moons is going to do a review and I think theirs are objective as far as reviews go. Like I have said before, if his preamp/dac sounds as good as his amps, then it will be a big winner in my book.