class d

I want to hear from people who has had experience with these that did not work out and why,all you hear is the positive.I'm not wanting to bash them whatsoever, its just there are people that dont like them,im curious why.Yes ive had a couple,they didnt actually sound bad,but they didnt draw me into the music at all either.
128x128coffeey
Jimmy, look at the current ad for a JRDG Capri for approx 2.2K. Capri is balanced, has remote, HT bypass, has 0.5dB volume increments. G.
See:
http://cls.audiogon.com/cgi-bin/cls.pl?preatran&1223931452
There have been two upgrades to Nuforce Ref series amps. The first was from Ref 9 to SE that was a little more than one year after the original came out to unrepresented praise. A little more than a year later V2 technology which has a US patent was introduced. The SE upgrade was more expensive than V2. But for much less than half of the cost you have a amp thats up to date with current offerings. I know because i did the upgrade thing and glad it did.
I cant see how you can have a problem with that kind of customer support.

As far as P-9 goes i had one and it did not produce the sound i was looking for. I went the tubed route with absolutely no problems with any issues mentioned in this thread.

I am one of many who really appreciate a company that keeps there customers in mind with upgrades instead of just leaving those customers high and dry with out dated gear that goes for way less than what it cost new on the resale market.

Another thing you can count on with Nuforce is there first class and speedy way of dealing with any problems you may have with there gear.
I say many thanks Nuforce for your super equipment and service.

I dont have any money interest or friends that are connected with Nuforce in any way. I'm just one very happy user of one of the finest amps available.

If any of you out there are ever in New Orleans get in touch and you can hear the superior sound that Nuforce amps give my system.
Going back to the Reference 8, there have been more than two upgrades to NuForce amps. Perhaps two upgrades is true for the Reference 9 series.

In any case, it's water under the bridge.

I demoed the Ref 9V2 SE. Thought they were good, but not the best match for my speakers, and I moved on. I wish the amps doubled output as impedance is halved, but they don't. NuForce seems to have gotten the amplifiers dialed in pretty well, and they certainly slowed down the upgrades which is a plus.

I'm still of the opinion that sending out a preamp with an outdated board for a customer demo is pretty boneheaded.

I've been trying to think of preamp options that have HT bypass and balanced operation for under $2k, and the choices seem slim.

Audio Horizons might be willing to build one of their TP2.1 preamps with a HT Bypass if you asked them. I once demoed a TP2.1 with a tape loop that Joseph installed at my request (although I had to sacrifice an output).
You are so right the Ref 8 series slipped my mind. I got my first hole in one today after 28 years of playing golf. I had a few of my favorite beverage.

For me Nuforce and AH are one very good match. And Joseph has superior customer service as well. Should not be a problem getting your request built.
08-21-08: Stltrains
I got my first hole in one today after 28 years of playing golf.
Heartfelt congratulations to you!

Ironically, had no idea you used an AH preamp.

Perhaps this is a sign for the OP.