Using two channel amps as monos?

I'm considering using two identical two channel Edge M8m amps as monoblocks. Any thoughts or advice on this configuration would be greatly appreciated.
jeff_l
Thanks to all, I was going to call Edge before going down this road. I just cannot bare to sell these outstanding two channel amps for monoblocks.
Yes, you can and in FULL balanced mode - see Spectron web site, monoblocks.

To use one channel when two available is simply stupid, stupid, stupid

All The Best
Rafael
Dob----Have you compared how your amps sounded bridged/mono vs. one channel per amp? Or have you only run them in the mono configuration? Undoubtedly, there would be a significant improvement either way as compared to running one amp in stereo. It would be interesting to know how the two methods of running two stereo amps actually compare to each other. (This may also vary from manufacturer to manufacturer.)

With Sunfire amps, the full power supply is utilized either way, and you get the same level of current either way. My understanding is that mono-strapping these amps only increases the voltage, which may or may not be desirable given the speakers they are driving.
another option is to run them in a vertical biamp arangement, if your speakers accommodate it. This would give you all of the benefits you're after - separation, and power.