Elrog 300B vs Takatsuki 300B tubes

Has anyone heard the Elrog 300B tubes ? I read an article which mentioned that the Elrog 300B delivers 15% less power than a traditional 300B tubes. Can anyone confirm that it is audible ?

I am choosing between Elrog and Takatsuki 300B tubes. I would prefer the Elrog because it is cheaper and supposedly wonderful but if it really sounds less powerful then I have to rethink.
pani
Charles1dad…have you compared the Elrog 300b to the Psvane WE 300b..?..Just wondering as i recently installed 2 matched pairs of the Psvane WE 845s and will be replacing my current Sophia 'Royal Princess' 300bs,1 in each of my amps, in the very near future..thanks for any thoughts..The Psvane WE 845s are superb. Is there synergy with tubes within the same amp.?
Hi Calloway,
I 've been fortunate to hear many 300b s in my amplifier but the Pavane W.E. Replica wasn't one of them.I use their W.E. 101d in my line stage. I've heard their 845 often in my friend's(Jwm) Absolare Passion 845 amp. This is an excellent series of tubes from Pavane. It was the best 845 Jwm had used until he bought the Elrog 845(it's better we both agree). I'd expect that there's synergy using the same series of Pavane tubes. You're at a high level already with the Sophia Royal Princess 300b IMO. I wonder how much impact the 300b makes as a driver tube in your fabulous Chalice amplifier. I can't imagine you ever replacing that amplifier.
Charles,
Charles1dad...thanks for your thoughts..I do value them..I will probably flip a coin when the time comes later this month to order the 300b's. I will be having new interstage transformers installed next month in the amps...
Calloway,
New interstage transformers? My goodness, how much better can that Chalice sound?
Charles,
Wyan001, check out my thoughts between my J2 and Franks in this thread on 3-13-15.
I rolled a few different 6em7s. I didn't find any noticeable differences.
The rectifier and 300b make worthwhile improvements, IMHO.

Joe