Elrog 300B vs Takatsuki 300B tubes

Has anyone heard the Elrog 300B tubes ? I read an article which mentioned that the Elrog 300B delivers 15% less power than a traditional 300B tubes. Can anyone confirm that it is audible ?

I am choosing between Elrog and Takatsuki 300B tubes. I would prefer the Elrog because it is cheaper and supposedly wonderful but if it really sounds less powerful then I have to rethink.
pani
I have both Elrog and Takatsuki 300Bs running on line magnetic 219ia. For speakers, I used LS50 and Harbeth 7es3. Devore O93 is on the way replacing 7es3.

I probably have about 100 hrs on Elrog and 30 Hrs on Takatsuki. So, it's probably too early to say. So far, I like Elrog better. Takatsuki sounded too polite compared to Elrog. Elrog gave better dynamic, top to bottom balance and much bigger soundstage. I will give more time to Takatsuki and compare again. I am trying but always end up switching back to Elrog. :)
Bhchung,
I concur with your comparison/results. The Takatsuki isn't polite in my system, in fact it's quite dynamic. The Elrog is however more dynamic,vivid and livelier sounding in my system. The Elrog is said to have a lower "amplifying factor" compared to other 300b tubes. Yet when actually listening to them the sound is more authoritative, bigger/bolder(in a realistic sense) with superior nuance retrieval. I'd expect the Orangutan to be an excellent match with your Line Magnetic amplifier.
Takatsuki needs 150 hours burn in according to web knowledge. Up until 60-70 hours Takatsuki may sound nothing special compared to burned in great tubes, some say 100 hours.
BTW, what's recommended burn in for Elrog?