Help choosing coupling caps

I have an Audioprism Mantissa tubed linestage and have upgraded the caps to teflons (Chris V V caps) amazing sound and very revealing

I'm now thinking of changing the caps on my dodds. i'm looking at v caps once again however the cost and revealing nature of these caps may become "too much of a good thing" and perhaps I should look at a similar quality cap that errs a bit on the neutral/warm side of things

Anyone have experience using different caps in conjunction with Chris Teflons
i'm in process of gathering information at this time any relevant input is very much appreciated
musicfile
Thanks Atmasphere for your informative reply's

I'm hesitant to use vcaps both in my pre amp and amps
I feel i'm going to get too much of a detailed sound something i'm trying to avoid
In terms of leakage I realize using teflons avoids this however were speaking long term when discussing possible cap leakage. Is that correct?
Anyone have any experience with the Russian k40 as coupling caps in tube amps.
I heard these work very well with teflons
Musicfile, FWIW, there is no such thing as 'too much detail'. Also FWIW a lot of people associate brightness with detail, the two have nothing to do with each other.

IOW you can have an extremely detailed system that is at the same time very relaxed and easy to listen to. The Teflon caps will help you get there, as they add to detail without also adding brightness, so you can get a relaxed sound.

However, due to the fact that you have to let the amp or preamp settle down after the upgrade, I would not ascribe any attributes to the system until a good amount of run time has elapsed. Otherwise you might never discover what was/is possible.
My experience with the Mundorf Silver in Oil and V-Caps leads me to believe you would like the V-Cap over the Mundorf. I find the Mundorfs to have a rising response (brightness) in upper mids and highs, others report the same. This will only make for a more anaylytical sound. I would use the V-caps in your amp, adjust with Duelunds in speaker.

I agree with Atmasphere, there is such thing as 'too much detail'. Proper tonality and maximum resolution should sound more natural, more lifelike. Sounds like you have tonality issues, V-Caps and Duelunds will only help overall tonality, both are really 'natural', there is really no downside to either one of these caps. Something else is wrong if your system doesn't improve with these caps. Now, if you're system was somewhat dark, I would expect the Mundorfs could be the best choice.
Atmasphere,

Thanks for the write up. Just for the record the Mundorfs are not paper in oil unless I read their homepage incorrectly.