Anyone using the Transistor Research LabsM 225's

On the grapevine I have heard that these amps are good enough to be the end of the line. Given their reasonable cost - that would be great news. Any comments?
128x128gammajo
Tvad, my mistake. I am remembering some past comments or impressions you had on the Nuforce amps.

Gammajo, my experience with Paul & Brian at TRL has been wonderful. That's all I can say - wonderful. I would start a dialog with Paul and get your own impressions over time.
Grannyring, it's true I did not care for the earlier iterations of NuForce amps. The Ref9 SE V2 is a substantial improvement over the companies' previous releases.
Gammajo,

Sorry, my fault. It wasn't Audio Circle, but rather - head-fi. As always, there are two sides to every story and who knows what the truth really is. I simply found this thread when I began researching TRL due to the raves here on the 'Gon about the M225.

http://www.head-fi.org/forums/f11/scammer-trl-tube-research-labs-paul-weitzel-314357/index5.html
Fiddler - wow - that is an interesting thread, in a car accident kind of way. Thank you for sharing - it is good to hear all sides.
Grannyring - my own respect for you, and the high opinions of you many others I communicate with here have expressed to me will keep me interested in the Samson's. They are my next up to consider when the finances are right and they show up used. I just received some used Nuforce Reference 9 V2 SE's that were more in my current price range. On initial listening the SE's seem way cool with correct power cords and vibration control and I think will give me the pleasure of going through my whole music collection with a renewed grin on my face.
There are others combining the Audio Horizons TP2.1 preamp with the NuForce
Ref9 SE V2 with excellent results. Stltrains is one member I recall. Perhaps you
communicated with himm? Have fun.