Whats on your turntable tonight?

For me its the first or very early LP's of:
Allman Brothers - "Allman Joys" "Idyllwild South"
Santana - "Santana" 200 g reissue
Emerson Lake and Palmer - "Emerson Lake and Palmer"
and,
Beethoven - "Piano Concerto No. 4 in G Major" Rudolph Serkin/Ozawa/BSO
slipknot1
Doc Watson "Home Again", a Cisco reissue of Vanguard VSD-79239: WOW! I just finished listening to this for the first time, and I was blown away by this recording and the mastering job. This record is incredible! Originally recorded in Doc Watson's living room, this recording captures perfectly that intimate setting, the performers are recreated about as realistically as any recording I have ever listened to. I am impressed.
http://www.ciscomusic.com/product.asp?ProductID=476503
Dave Brubeck Quartet - double album "...goes to college & goes to junior college - live album - it sounds like one of those minimally miked recordings where you can see/hear the players position on the stage - no 20' wide drumkit here.

Enjoy,
Bob
Rushton, Great recording!..I just ordered the Doc Watson "Southbound" lp form Robert at Cisco. He raves about it!..Ken
Dittos on Doc Watson. I have some old (early 70s) Doc and Merle Watson in my collection. Merle died way too young IMHO...
Ken, Robert's been after me about listening to the Doc Watson reissues for months; I just haven't had the time to clean it and listen. I owe him a phone call to congratulate him and Cisco on a great job reissuing those LPs. I'll HAVE to get "Southbound" now! And, as much as I like the original copy of Joan Baez's "Farewell, Angelina" I think I'll have to get the Cisco reissue of that now as well. Boy, this is going to be an expensive learning experience.