What tubes for ST-70

What tube or tubes would make the biggest change in sound on this amp. The GZ-34, 7199's or the EL-34's. This amp is a Dynaco ST-70 rebuilt by Will Vincent. Also what would i gain or lose by using KT-77's instead of the EL-34's?
Thanks,
Tommy
tommy583
Thanks for your input guys. The amp came with a JJ Tesla GZ34, i just picked up an RCA GZ34 from a guy that lives near me. He also has a few Mullards i could get, but i didn't have the money on me when i stopped by. That being said, the RCA does sound better to me. The amp also has an IEC inlet, so i'm using a Signal Cable magic power cord. The 7199's it came with say Tung-Sol on them. The power tubes don't have any markings on them at all. I'm not even sure if they are EL34's or KT77's. My local tube guy doesn't have any 34's or 77's to try before i buy. So what ever i choose i'll have to get them off the net. I just want to make sure i don't make a mistake that i'll be stuck with for a while.

Tommy
If you purchase your output tubes from Kevin Deal: you'll never have to worry about getting "stuck", in ANY sense of the word. He's first class, all the way: (http://www.upscaleaudio.com/view_category.asp?cat=86)
Thanks for the link Rodman, he has alot to choose from. I just ordered a quad of the winged c Svetlana el34's. I'll post once they arrive and i have a chance to listen to them. Thanks guys.