Whats on your turntable tonight?

For me its the first or very early LP's of:
Allman Brothers - "Allman Joys" "Idyllwild South"
Santana - "Santana" 200 g reissue
Emerson Lake and Palmer - "Emerson Lake and Palmer"
and,
Beethoven - "Piano Concerto No. 4 in G Major" Rudolph Serkin/Ozawa/BSO
slipknot1
Last night it was Johnny Cash "American IV".

I had just made numerous tweaks to the 'table and was ready to hear how things would work out...holy sh*t was it great!! That was the best my system has sounded to date so the tweaks certainly worked, this is one amazing LP too. I am now on a mission to find the first three of the series.
Dlwask, Congratulations on the 'table upgrades. I've always been impressed with the Scoutmaster, and I'm looking forward to hearing the results of these upgrades you're talking about when I can get over to hear Slipknot1's system again. And, thanks for the enthusiastic recommendation of "American IV": now I'll have to find a copy!

Raytheprinter, I've been working my way through the Ella/Gershwin Songbook, too. Great stuff in her inimitable style. Have you heard her sing the Cole Porter Songbook? To my tastes, she's even better with Porter's material.
Some birthday present listening today:
Dvorak "Cello Concerto In B Minor, Op. 104" Starker/Dorati/LSO (Mercury SR90303) Speaker's Corner reissue.
Dave Brubeck Quartet "Time Out" (Columbia CS8192) Classic Records 45 rpm reissue. The 45 reissue is far and away superior to the excellent 200g 33 1/3 reissue
Duke Ellington/Ray Brown "This One's For Blanton" (Pablo 2310-721) Acoustic Sounds/AcousTech 45 rpm reissue.

Plus, some interesting experiments in transferring LP direct to CD in the analog domain by going from the phono stage of the Supratek Chenin preamp to the analog inputs of an HHb 830 Burnit standalone CD recorder.
Nice additions to the collection, Joe! I second your comments about the 45rpm version of "Time Out" - a worthy improvement in the sonics.

So, what's your take on "This One's for Blanton" - "highly recommended" or just "very good" or .... ? I've had this one on my wish list, but there are about 8 more from the Acoustic Sounds 45 series that I've got ahead of it at the moment (e.g., Monk/Misterioso, Bill Evans/Interplay, Miles Davis/Walkin', Coltrane/Standard...); would welcome your thoughts as to where "Blanton" should fall.
Rushton,
My early thoughts on the "Blanton" 45 is good to very good, but not in the same way some of the others are, as they are blockbusters for sonics. This is good, but not "great", especially being played on the heels of the "Time Out" 45. The 45 is so far improved over the 33 in sparkle, image, and impact from the kick drum. A real winner!