Hegel Amplifiers

Tried asking this on various forums, but did not get enough information. If anyone visited the recent audio fests and have listened to Hegel amps - especially the H20 - please describe how you found the sound of the Hegel amps. Any comparison? This is one amp I have shortlisted besides the Parasound A21. Also considering Classe 2200. Did not hear any particular one.
Any feedback is appreciated.
128x128milpai
Jferreir/Mst,
I searched the net and found the term. I was probably too engrossed in searching for info. on the amps. No issues from my side.

Happy Holidays to you too :-)
Hi guys,
Need a favour from the lucky few who will be visiting the CES 2010. Can you please (please, please) check out the Hegel H20 amp? I have narrowed my choices down to the Hegel H20 and the Parasound A21 at this point in time and need to buy one ASAP. I am loosing my mind trying to find out which one best matches in my system.
I have heard great things about the Aragon and Acurus brands, but don't know what products they will launch at CES.

Thanks much,
Hello Milpai.
H2O is a class D amplifier and if you are looking into this category you must check Spectron which probably is the best class D amp around. Check their web site - they have promotion with free $1.5k upgarde.

Good Luck in your search!

Rafael