Hegel Amplifiers

Tried asking this on various forums, but did not get enough information. If anyone visited the recent audio fests and have listened to Hegel amps - especially the H20 - please describe how you found the sound of the Hegel amps. Any comparison? This is one amp I have shortlisted besides the Parasound A21. Also considering Classe 2200. Did not hear any particular one.
Any feedback is appreciated.
128x128milpai
And they are coming out with the H30 mono-blocks:
http://www.avguide.com/article/hegel-previews-1400-watt-monoblock-h30-power-amp-munich-2010?src=Playback
Yes, I talked to Hegel and they indeed are coming out with the 1400 watt H30. I was the first to ask them to come out with monos, as I was so pleased with their H4A and now my H10. I don't need more than 300 watts, but after hearing a set of Mark Levinson No.53's over several months, I thought it would be a great idea for Hegel also. Don't get me wrong, I love my H10. It is dynamic, organic in it's ability to place notes in free space and it actually sounds better the more you crank it up. The monos will allow alot more dynamic headroom, and more "more".
I am one of the few, but proud owners of a Hegel amplifier. They do not advertise, but word of mouth is important also. If you are near the Bay Area, please stop by for a listen and bring your best amp. You will be shocked.
In a fit of anger, I sold my H10. So now I am on another quest to find a "sleeper" amp. But who knows, if I hear a popular amp and I like it, then so be it. I do appreciate the Audiogon member's opinions though.