Hegel Amplifiers

Tried asking this on various forums, but did not get enough information. If anyone visited the recent audio fests and have listened to Hegel amps - especially the H20 - please describe how you found the sound of the Hegel amps. Any comparison? This is one amp I have shortlisted besides the Parasound A21. Also considering Classe 2200. Did not hear any particular one.
Any feedback is appreciated.
128x128milpai
Congrats on acquiring the Burmester amp, which is quite an excellent performer I'm sure. Hardly what I would categorize as a "sleeper" though at around $30K. Enjoy your new amp!
In all fairness to the Hegel H10, it held it's own pretty good against the more expensive Burmester 911 MK3. But, the 911 MK3 is much better in all aspects that one considers in a SOTA amplifier.
Talk2me/Bill_k,
Did you read this review about the H20?

http://www.soundstage.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=192:hegel-music-systems-h20-stereo-amplifier&catid=55:full-length-reviews&Itemid=4
Yes I have seen the review you linked to. Very impressive, comparing it to other mono amps up to $25K and overall still preferring the Hegel. I agree with this reviewer's assessment, but I have to admit that I haven't yet had the pleasure of hearing the Burmester that Talk2me acquired. I'm extremely pleased with the H20 and find myself enjoying my music collection more than ever with it in my system. I have no plans of looking for something to replace it anytime soon (famous last words!)